“Best wings in town”
Review of Killer B's - CLOSED

Killer B's
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are Santa Barbara's newest BBQ and Sports Bar. We have authentic BBQ food and all of our meats are smoked fresh every day. We make all of our BBQ sauces from scratch as well as all of our side dishes. We have ribs (baby back, spare ribs, and beef ribs), pulled pork, whole chickens, brisket, tri-tip, burgers (turkey and garden as well), not to mention a list of sides and appetizers.
Santa Barbara, California
“Best wings in town”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Wings are a good sized smoked drummette or wing. You can order them with three glazes and they come with four sauces on the side as well as ranch. Great all around BBQ. Have never heard a complaint from anyone I've brought here. The prices are a great value, especially happy hour. Usually at least a few good craft brews on tap. Very dog friendly as well. Everyone that works there is very polite, especially the owner. I have had hit and miss service which is unfortunate but they usually get it done well.

Mesa, Arizona
“Meat, meat, meat.”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

What can I say, we were looking for a place to watch the fb game and popped in. Atmosphere is great, owner is there all the time to greet and make sure all is well. If you go, go hungry and thirsty, you won't be disappointed.

Newbury Park
“Excellent and friendly bar and grille”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

After going to the zoo for my daughter's 17th birthday, we went up State St. and found Killer B's for some munchies and drinks, around 3 pm 12/26/11. This place is a nice open-air establishment with a narrow old -time pub interior. We sat next to the bar at the tables with high bar chairs. Our server was very pleasant and attentive. I had a happy hour margarita which was good and basic. My daughter had lemonades with several free refills. We shared the Chicken Tenders which came with ranch sauce and also a small steel bucket of 4 Killer B's BBQ sauces. The 4 tenders were very large and deep fried perfectly. But the accompanying sauces were the incredible stars.- Honey Mustard, Chipotle, House, and Habenero. I tried all 4 and highly recommend this dish. I also had a Stella Artois draft while we were there. I saw many orders of the tenders and also the sliders being served to happy customers. The happy hour prices came to only $13.95 for everything. After this great experience and good first impression of food, atmosphere and service, I don't understand the complaints about Killer B's. I recommend it and will go back, gladly.

• Visited December 2011
Montecito CA
“A Contrarian View: Mediocre Barbeque”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I was intrigued by the great reviews Killer B's had gotten, so I tried it out. We had just an ordinary lunch. The pulled pork sandwich was mediocre (I don't remember what my friend had) but we both agreed this was a disappointment (especially compared with Woody's, which we had previously rated a 3 star, so you can see our comparison). There are lots of other better options near the beach.

• Visited December 2011
Garland, Texas
“Good BBQ, Cool Sports Bar”
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Surprisingly, the food was really good. It totally exceeding my expectations. If you're an out-of-towner looking for a place to watch a game and eat some great BBQ, this is the place.

• Visited November 2011