We stayed at this property last year for our anniversary. Mind you, this is where we had our honeymoon, but this time we did not have a good time upon leaving.
We had reserved through Amex Travel and were getting the third night free, however, the hotel had no record of that and were trying to charge us full price. There was no resolving this at the hotel, so our last hours at this hotel were stressful. Amex did not understand what was going on and why the hotel was so insistent on having us pay full price. After weeks of back and forth, Amex was finally able to resolve the matter, however I refuse to go back to this property.
My husband wrote the management, a very personal letter regarding our disappointment and it was completely ignored! This was the nail in the coffin. If at least our concerns would have been acknowledged, we could have considered going back, but to be ignored made us feel like un-welcomed guests.
Obviously, they do not care about their guests and I am disappointed that the hotel we loved so much on our honeymoon is now off limits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons