All reviews across the street east beach tiled bathroom ocean view nice pool full kitchen friendly receptionist walk in shower pool deck coffee maker big hotel state street free parking other guests two nights would definitely stay here again sitting area
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Fantastic hotel, very central, walking distance to restaurants, the wharf and definitely the beach. Great service, the rooms were clean and fresh. The makeover of the hotel has been fantastic. Would definitely stay here again!!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karly5
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked a last minute beach getaway. We were pleasantly surprised with the brand new hotel we arrived at! Blue Sands Motel had great location and enjoyable service. The best part was how fresh and clean the rooms were! We will be staying here again!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

This is a small motel that we stayed at for two nights. The rooms were clean and very nice and roomy. We had a full kitchen in our room. I'd highly recommend it. The location was very nice and easy to get to other places from here. The pool was also very nice.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

We had a corner room w and ocean view. Rooms were really clean and bathroom was remodeled. Great ocean breeze at night. The person at the front desk was so nice he called and made reservations for dinner on the water to watch the sunset. Thanks for going to extra mile. Next time I come to SantaBarbara I will be staying here again!!!!

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed in a king with a fireplace, had a nice corner room with an ocean view. It was quiet, and the room was nicely remodeled and clean. I'm glad the weather was mild, as I can see the no AC as an issue on a hot night. Overall I would stay here again, assuming the temperature stayed 70 or below.

Trip type: Travelled on business