“Small gem”

Corazon Cocina
Ranked #74 of 585 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Forget your standard Tex-Mex menu of enchiladas and burritos and be prepared to be wowed. From the small lunch sampling my wife and I had at Corazon, I expect everything on their menu is both appealingly original, with farm fresh ingredients, and prepared with great care. An all-vegetable quesadilla could not have been farther from the typical greasy fried tortilla “sandwich”. Instead a delicious warmed blue corn tortilla served as the base for a scrumptious combo of veggies, none over cooked. A side of fried plantains is highly recommended.

I have been coming to the SB Public Market for several years when visiting the area. I had not tried Corazon before, but will absolutely be back.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

This is living proof of how passion, color, flavor & shapes blend in to become a powerful tool to deliver a message "LOVE" I absoltely adored the experience. The amount of creativity and inventiveness on every dish were one surprise after the other, it was a feast to all the senses. And all that beauty served on paper and at a very inexpensive price. This is a place where your dollar goes a long long way. I am very grateful with all the staff for such a great experience. Make sure you have the oaxacan dark chocolate suffle at their desert shop right next door. That beauty is to die for, the level of perfection is just impossible to find.
Thank you Corazon Cocina we left your restaurant with our stomachs & hearts full...

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I highly recommend the octopus tacos. So many different tastes and flavors in that tacos! Excellent.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Just step up to the counter and say, "Tia Juana!" And you will get the octopus taco of your dreams! I also recommend their rainbow stacked ceviche along with variety of freshly made salsas. Located in the Santa Barbara Public Market.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

One of the best tacos I've ever had and I've had many! Amazing blends of flavors and ingredients. The Gringa quesidilla with shrimp is amazing and the Sal del mar ceviche tostada with watermelon and pomegranates, WOW!