All reviews complimentary breakfast separate bedroom the breakfast area room was spacious newport beach waffles front desk staff excellent stay free parking king bed would stay again orange county airport easy access business trip coffee maker southern california minute drive
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I called in to check in earlier they said yes I got there at 2:30 didn't get my key till 3:20 almost an hour later. And when I asked about it the girl was really rude giving me attitude that's not ok I don't recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 126esperanzas
Reviewed 5 June 2017

My room was directly over the smoking area and caused my trim to smell like smoke. My wife has breathing problems and had an attack because of the smell. Staff said they could not move us. We asked to move right away and you could tell that not many people had checked in at that time, so someone else could of been out in

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

This hotel was amazing! Very very friendly and helpful staff, nice heated pool and spa with towels onsite, nice spacious room good parking ($8 a night) good coffee and creamer in the lobby all the time. Would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We were set out to Santa Ana for my husband's work - his boss wanted the family to see the area (due to possible relocation). The trip was slightly unplanned, however the hotel was amazing! I loved the separate dining area for breakfast so you didn't have to eat in front of guests that may be checking in. The pool was beautiful and clean every day and the hottub was a nice bonus. We stayed in a queen suite, which included an extra queen pull out sofa which accommodated my 3 kids and my husband and I perfectly. It was centrally located so we could travel to the beach, hot spots, museums, etc very quickly!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I got a clean, well appointed room. It was a suite, so it felt more like an apartment and less like a hotel room. The breakfast area was spacious and the airport and other conveniences are nearby. Newport Beach is about a half hour away and it was relatively easy to get around from there without terrible traffic. I was driving mostly during the day, though.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business