All reviewsbest westernshash brownshot breakfastorange countyroom was cleanwafflesnice poolcooked to order breakfastfresh fruitfree breakfastfridge and microwavesouthern californiaother hotelsgreat place to stayshort drivestay at this hotel againpool and hot tub
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Checkin wasn’t the best however breakfast made up for it.
Good location with bunch of hotels around. Rooms were fine however I have had better Best western experiences. I wish I had some more time around

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank NN939
BestwesternSantaAna, Manager at Best Western Plus Orange County Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and comments, we will use this to help improve our services.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This Hotel was booked for my by our travel agent as it was close to the airport and I did not have a car for the night before my flight the next morning at 8:05AM. I needed airport transportation in the early morning on 11-2-17. I checked out at approximately 2 hours before my flight or around 5:37 am that morning and handed my only card key to the person at the check in counter of the hotel. The time was clearly marked on my check out receipt that I checked out at 5:37am. The bill on the receipt was for the amount of $114.87 for the night with taxes. At the time, all seemed fine as I made my way to the airport. It was only after a couple of weeks went by that I was notified by accounting that my receipt was different than the actual billing to my credit card by exactly $300. The bill I thought had to by a typo since the new bill of $414.87 was exactly $300 more. It had to be a typo on the credit card billing machine at the front desk I thought. After calling the front desk trying to inquire about the mistake in billing, I was told by the manager (Lets just call him David) that the additional billing was correct and that I had been charged for smoking in the room. Since I am highly allergic to cigarette smoke, this was an absurd claim! I said there must be some mistake as I have never smoked in my life! He then said that someone in housekeeping caught me red handed in my room smoking in that room at 1pm on my check out day of November 2 2017. I told him that could not be correct because I had checked out that morning at 5:37am and could prove that I was at the Denver Airport at the time that his claim of Housekeeping catching me smoking occurred.... Then David's story accusation changed to "Well it was your roommate then!" I had no roommate as I was on a business trip and my company books only 1 person to 1 room! Well, at this point, it was fruitless to argue with this fraudulent person. I went onto trip advisor and found that this had happened to another person who had stayed at this hotel as well at least once so I could see a pattern here with smoking accusations as well as billing for days folks had not stayed there. I collected all the data and disputed the charges and we were finally refunded the over charges after 3 months from the credit card company. I would never recommend staying here to anyone. If you do so, you may be putting yourself at risk. Check your credit billings and make sure they are the same amount as your receipts if you are forced in staying here.... I don't write up very many bad experiences but when I see fraud and deceit, I feel I should warn other people of my experience.

Room Tip: Get another Hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank MarkG3281
BestwesternSantaAna, Manager at Best Western Plus Orange County Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for your comments, I have checked and confirmed with housekeeping supervisor and they confirmed that someone smoked in the room, and we are 100 percent non-smoking property and our property does charged for smoking in the room.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

This hotel was a delight. The grounds are lovely, the rooms clean and fresh and modern and the cook to order breakfast wonderful. Beds were comfortable, too, and the room rate was amazing considering it was greater L.A.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The best hotel. Every single time I come to Cali this is my go to hotel without hesitation. The staff is great. The breakfast is great. The rooms are so nice and bed is comfy. The small weight room is a small weight room but it does the job of staying in shape while on your trip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 February 2018

1 minute to freeway 55, and 17 minutes to Little Saigon town. Love breakfast with many choices, and great service. Ample parking space. Without the noisy of air condition unit then I should able to give 5 stars.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business