All reviews hash browns breakfast room sitting room convenience store omelet los angeles cleaning staff nice pool area per night close to the airport newport beach nice breakfast wonderful stay mini fridge rental car free parking parking lot
Reviewed 21 December 2015

We stayed for two nights and were happy with the room. The free wifi, microwave, and mini-fridge were great perks, especially since many higher-priced hotels only offer those with additional fees. The layout of the bathroom is tight - the door barely cleared the toilet so it's a bit of a squeeze.

The made-to-order breakfast was great. You can choose from eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, etc. There's also pastries, fruit, and cereal for those who don't have a hot breakfast voucher.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
managerSantaAna, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, John Wayne Airport, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to comment about your stay at the Quality Suites John Wayne Airport. Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit into Santa Ana. We are happy to see that you enjoyed the accommodations at our hotel. Again, thank you for commenting about your stay and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

DO NOT STAY HERE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!
I checked in after my reservation at another hotel got messed up and they informed me that AC was not working so I decided to come here. What a let down. My first room 327 was very sub-par motel feeling and was infested with ants...not regular red ants but huge blank ants with wings. I was then offered an "upgrade" 367 which seemed like a basic standard room and again the ants appeared. The room did not have much to offer. The manager Rigo said he would honor 50% off after moving us rooms, which was very kind. On the 3rd day however the ants came back and we were exhausted from traveling from the east coast and then changing hotels twice and then rooms twice after that so decided to deal with an ant or 2. But then there was more. Management was aware of the issue and said ok. I suppose this hotel's policy is that if you don't cause an uproar about bugs in your room then they are ok with leaving you in that room instead of insisting on addressing the issue. Obviously this motel has bug problems and they blamed it on "the hot summer weather". Also, I saw clean linen folded in the basket where dirty linen goes as they were cleaning the rooms. I was told that the towels and linens in this basket were clean so went to grab an extra towel and saw a pile of dirty linen with crap stains on it underneath and did NOT take the extra towel. This is disgusting I don't want sheets that I assume are fresh, put on my bed after being on top of dirty poop stained ones. This motel needs a lot of remodeling in every aspect. I would not recommend this place to ANYONE! For paying over $200/night it was such a rip off! And management's response is "sorry we offered 50% off your first night which we felt was very generous". WOOOOOOOOW!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MicheleJ317
Reviewed 1 December 2015

This place is now called The CW Suites motel as it has terminated it's relationship with Quality Inns, according to the desk clerk.
Have stayed at better motels but given the number of options along Hotel Terrace Way, their price is reasonable and they have a full hot breakfast which is made to order and very tasty. The location is close to the airport and the motel is clean.
I don't care for the room arrangement as the bed is right next to the air conditioner and it blows on you if it is on, and also the wash basin is separate from the bath/stool shower area and if someone is getting ready for bed or getting up, they will have the lights on and will keep you awake if you are in bed. Poor design and setup.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper level room
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
managerSantaAna, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, John Wayne Airport, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Thank you for taking time to comment about your stay. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comment will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

My last stay, during the peak summer tourist season wasn't that great because of the noise. Now that all the adults are back in school, the place was much more quiet and peaceful thankfully. I enjoyed the breakfast that much more and the room was decent, but I still prefer the LQ next door (for another post). Overall, not bad and decent especially when it is actually quiet.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

We would like to thank you for taking the time comment about your stay. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future

Reviewed 8 November 2015

The Hotel Terrace area has 6 or 7 hotels. This one was a pretty reasonably priced choice. Suite might not be the right term to describe the room. There is a living room area with it's own tv but there is only a half wall separating it from the bedroom. Room also had a microwave and mini fridge. Breakfast was very good. Cook to order with a choice of omelets and other eggs, pancakes, hash browns, etc. Portions are not large but hot and pretty good.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to comment about you stays at the CW Suites. We are delighted to see that you were able to enjoy our cook to order breakfast and the other amenities that we offer. Once again, thank you for taking time to comment about your stay and we hope to see you soon.