Open today: 11:00 - 19:30
Review Highlights
You won't be dissappointed....

After going to another spa for nearly 9 years, I booked with Montanya for their Half Day Escape... read more

Reviewed 29 December 2016
Pam J
Santa Ana, California, United States
Tranquil and serene spa in Orange County

Reviewed 23 June 2012
Tina K
Orange, California

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2012

I booked a 55min Couple's massage for myself and my mom as a surprise Mother's Day gift. Came on Saturday before Mother's Day and it was an absolutely great experience.

We got to use steam room before the massage and relaxed in their little tea house in the garden (another small but important little gem that you don't find in many private day spas)

The receptionist served us tea with biscotti (their signature tea) that helped us enjoy the experience even more.

Their couple's room in on the second floor. Our massage therapists (Kathie & Evelin) were wonderful. I had Kathie, and she really worked on my trouble spots, which left me feeling so relaxed.

After our massages, we were shown to their meditation room where they served us water and neck warmers.

My mom couldn't stop talking about her experience and hopefully we can back on a more frequent basis.

I definitely will be back to try their facial services as next time around.

Date of experience: May 2012