1,275 results
All reviews cookies front desk double tree parking garage nice hotel orange county business trip shuttle service breakfast buffet room key would stay here again fitness center convenient location per day free shuttle business center south coast plaza
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Staff was nice but rooms were small and felt cramped. Parking was over priced. Breakfast was decent full hot continental breakfast and lots of options. Room was old even with AC turned off. Pool was really small.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 7 September 2016

The hotel staff were very professional and extra eager to please. Room was comfortable and clean. Unfamiliar with the area, I chose the hotel as a base for SoCal day trips to local beaches, south to Newport Beach and San Clemente, then west to Temecula Wine Country. It was near the highway making those desired visits convenient. There were well behaved sports teams all around us there, but we didn't hear them in our rooms. I regretted this location once I saw the pool deck. I like to have a pleasant space to wind down between excursions and this pool was postage sized and wedged between walls. The hotel is an island on a city block surrounded by nothing of interest to me. We felt the options were to just sit in the room, or be out on the go constantly. Getting food was a hassle therefore I grossly overpaid for their breakfast buffet. I also did take out wine and hummis from their bar service for an exorbitant cost.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Had mother for one night, I paid for the room and left the mother with 4 bottles of water. She did not drink the FIJI water left in the room. However, we have been charged $6.08 twice for the water which we did not drink. The maid most likely drank it and said we did . Pretty expensive water $12.18. I would watch my maids , but the hotel does not seem to care that we have to spend time calling them. The room was clean but too cold and you cannot set the temperature from the thermostat in the room.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Great hotel and service, thank you Diego‼
We feel comfortable and good when we stay here. The room is large and bright. The comfortables and pillows are soft and comfortable. The Wi-Fi is quick and we can see the beautiful city view by the window.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Met all my needs, This is a very nice hotel . Because of my experience there I will look for and stay at other Double Tree Hotel in my travels.I travel from Florida to New York a lot ,I never know where to stay...Now I will book Double Tree Hotel in route.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family