“Funky and good food ”
Review of Bogie's Cafe

Bogie's Cafe
Ranked #11 of 255 Restaurants in San Rafael
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Do not be deceived by this hole in the wall. The atmosphere is definitely funky, which I rather enjoyed. The eggs Benedict was the real thing. The service was faultless and friendly.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Casual little place that serves breakfast and lunch. I like their soups and salads. Friend had a chopped salad ($8.98) and I had a small salad and chicken vege soup that was delicious ($9.98) . It is to the right on San Padro Road if you are heading to the Marin Civic Center, near a gas station. It was quite busy today we were lucky and sat outside at a little table for 2. I hope to return for breakfast which is served all day while they are open.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Once again Trip Advisor and it's reviews did not disappoint.
Hubby had a bacon cheeseburger and I had a cheesesteak sandwich. Wish I would have got the cheeseburger. It was fresh and grassfed.
The service was excellent. We were there at lunchtime and there was a guitarist playing. Nice touch. I felt it was a little over priced but I'm from the Midwest and keep having to remind myself that I'm in California!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We were in San Rafael for a wedding. We stopped here on a whim. I really like Casablanca and Bogie. It was a little hard to find, but worth looking for. Small and quirky, but lots of fun. The food was excellent. The special of the day was a waffle with bacon and walnuts. Excellent. My wife had an omelet which was also very good.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

The food is always good and the staff friendly. The friendly atmosphere is a wonderful blend of mostly nitrogen and oxygen with some other gasses and aromatics thrown in to please any one.