“Great experience food shopping for Real Vanilla Mexican style”

Mi Pueblo Food Center
Ranked #51 of 255 Restaurants in San Rafael
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 October 2015

I was down there for the Rock N Roll San Jose half marathon and looking for the good old Mexican Vanilla that I use for baking. The people there are wonderful. It is a real community. If the people are there and they have no ride then there is a bus that drives them home with their groceries. We could learn more from this company on how to care for our own families and people. God bless them!

Reviewed 19 January 2015

If you are cooking with Latin menus just come here and save the running around. Plus they offer a lot of fresh made items in produce and the cooked food court. This place has everything from Taco's to loroco. It's an amazing place. Just like a major market in Mexico.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

If you love Mexican food then Mi Pueblo Food Center is the place to shop. Where do I start? The meat selection is amazing, then the cheese selection is amazing and the varieties of fresh vegetable and fruits are abundant! They also have a great sea food selection. There is also a great selection of tortillas and the bakery department is loaded with fresh baked "pan dulce" and cakes. You will find everything you need to prepare an authentic mexican meal.
Now, we go to the prepared food department, "oh my God"! The prepared food is delicious! They have s large assortment of fresh salsas. fresh chicharones, carnitas, rice and beans. We have used them to cater our events.
If you want to eat there they also have a take out area outside. Great for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I normally do not frequent cafeteria style eateries, but since I happened to be there shopping for groceries, did not have lunch and was hungry so I thought I would give it a try.

They have great variety and every item I have had there was very good. I cannot give it that fifth dot rating due to the nature of the place and the self-service style, but the food is very reasonably priced and very tasty.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I love shopping at Mi Pueblo for hispanic food, supplies and produce. They have a great produce section, deli, and bakery. They make their own tortillas and have a great take out food selection. The staff has always been nice.