“A great place for healthy food for lunch.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Specialty's Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #68 of 446 Restaurants in San Mateo
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I often go to this place for lunch, or order food from them. Their ingredients are always fresh. They have a large variety of sandwiches, soups and salads.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Fresh bread and ingredients make for fabulous sandwiches. You can order ahead. So far haven't had anything I wouldn't order again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Usually have coffee and a baked good, occasionally lunch. Sandwiches are fresh and the breads are outstanding ... lots of choices. Baked good are fresh and "non" caloric.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

We were looking for a breakfast place that was close by our hotel and I found Peet's Coffee. My wife and I had the breakfast sandwiches. I thought the bacon was over cooked. but the rest of the meal hit the spot.
If you like strong coffee, this is the place.
Service was a bit slow. We had our sandwiches and we waited and waited for our coffee. I had to go and ask for our two small coffees and what we got was the regular size. Coffee was definitely hot. We also came back the next day for their pastries which were pretty decent. I had two muffins and my wife had their breakfast sandwich on a croissant.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

They give great service. The food is good too. I love the app. They just got the android hooked to them which is what I have. Now not only can I order my lunch on line but my coffee too. They have Peets which is nice to be able to get everything in one place.