“I love Peets and Peets loves me”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peet's Coffee & Tea
Ranked #2 of 15 Coffee & Tea in San Mateo
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Peet's is just good coffee! Great coffee beans are the foundation to all good coffee drinks. I love that they have almond milk, soy, and cows milk options. The chocolate they use for mochas is so yummy. They have friendly and helpful staff. Their drinks are consistent. And I hardly wait long for our order. Those people work hard to get you your order and get you on your way. Oh, and now they have Peetnik Rewards for frequent customers...which should be everyone. Now I need to go get my medium almond milk mocha single shot no foam yes on whip :)

Reviewed 1 January 2017

if you like one, you'll like them all . not different from any other location. coffee is strong as expected.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Love this Peet's ...easy parking, fun staff, the Apple Store and all that famous Burlingame retail at your finger tips. I treat myself to an Almond Mocha every time. The best!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Good meeting place for friends. The array of coffees through tea will meet most everyone's wants. Good snacks and sweet bakery items too. Tables get taken by people working on computers, or meeting for business and information sessions. But the turnover allows most people a place to enjoy. Or grab your order and leave!

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Very popular, well located, has adequate number of tables. Always smells like old coffee grinds. I find the coffee too bitter for my personal tastes.