“Nice pizza”

Ranked #106 of 446 Restaurants in San Mateo
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 January 2017

We grabbed a take away pizza as we were heading on ta road trip. The pizza was hot and tasty and although I think the pizza has shrunk over the years, there was still enough for two adults and three children to have a slice each.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I hadn't been here in a very long time. The prices are high for what we were served. I had salmon and my husband had a pasta dish. Both dishes we almost "just ok". We won't go back The reason we went was because part of the bill was going to be donated to a cat shelter. Next time I will donate directly to the shelter and skip this restaurant

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Just Delicious, the pizza was great and the combination of flavors was unique. Salads are delicious also, got to try it!!!

Reviewed 18 January 2016

This is my daughters favorite place for a light snack after hanging at the mall shopping. Great chicken egg rolls, flat bread pizza! Kid friendly for sure.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

For lunch, an order of flatbread, 1/2 an order of salad, and a bowl of tortilla soup were a nice change and satisfying for my mom and me. Both the spicy fennel sausage poblano flatbread and tortilla soup were very good. The 1/2 order club salad we received was very generous in portion. The taste was so so but then I really haven't had club salad else where to compare. One thing that I liked about California Pizza Kitchen was that their food were not too salty. Don't miss out on signing up for California Pizza Kitchen's reward program and receiving a small plate for free!