“Yum!”

Add it.
Senor Pancho's Mexican Grill
Ranked #115 of 247 Restaurants in San Marcos
Reviewed 24 August 2015

I've really come to depend on reviews from Trip Advisor when visiting new areas. I'm so happy we read the wonderful reviews for Senor Pancho's and decided to give it a try.
The atmosphere is casual....order at the counter and they call you when your order is ready, or use the drive-thru, which was very busy when we were there. The girl taking our order was very friendly. We ordered a #1 special, which include a shredded beef taco, two "rolled tacos", which are essentially the same as taquitos, rice and beans and a drink...all for $6.50! And everthing was delicious! For dessert, we shared homemade flan (so good!) for $2.50.
Tomorrow, we plan to go back for breakfast (open at 8:00a.m.) to order bacon and egg burritos for $4.50!
The quality of the food is what you'd expect to find in an expensive Mexican restaurant!

Reviewed 18 August 2015

I always get the fish burrito here. Always good & consistent.

They pack their burritos with fried fish and just the right amount of sauce and sour cream. The pico and cabbage add a nice crunch. Their hot sauce is also on point. Not too spicy and with great flavor.

I always use the drive thru. The drive thru can take awhile during the lunch rush. Their prices are reasonable but them seem to charge for every add on. The service is nice and fast.

All in all, it's a good Mexican food place.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

We tried this place today and we weren't disappointed. The Polo Asada and the Carne Asada Burrito we top notch. We look forward to our next time. They say the tolled Tacos are great. Well we just might have to see ourselves.

Reviewed 20 March 2015

I only went through the drive thru but the menu was large and what we did order was delicious! I had the Taco Asada. Very good!

Reviewed 27 January 2015 via mobile

I go here at least once a week I love the California burrito with extra crispy potatoes services nice and friendly drive-through can be a little slow at times probably because it's so popular