“Very good tacos with fresh hand made tortillas!”
Review of Taco Bar

Taco Bar
Ranked #52 of 249 Restaurants in San Marcos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 February 2017

We love this place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They make everything fresh including the corn tortillas. The self-serve salsa bar is well stocked and has a nice variety of condiments. Parking can be a challenge but its worth the effort to eat here. My only issue, they have a HUGE menu so it makes deciding tough.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Love this restaurant! It's our family's go-to in SD. They have something for everybody:carnivores, herbivores, & etc. I love the chicken burritos.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

A must visit if you are in the San Marcos area. Their menu board is full of combinations and the best of Mexican food. Although their mainstay is the tacos, they also serve fajitas, tostadas, nachos, burritos and others. Everything is made to order right in front of you. Served hot, brought to your table or packed to go. Authentic Horchata, Agua de Jamaica, and Coke Freestyle soft drink machine were also available.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Walked there from my hotel & I was very happy with my fish taco! I was craving Guacamole & it was only ok, but I'm probably going back tonight for another grilled Fish Taco!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Yes, yes, and yes!
This place hands-down is one of the best little mini fast food taco places around. Every time we are anywhere near San Marco's we make it a point to come in and get these tacos. Actually anything they have is delicious. The people are nice the service is great and the food is fantastic.
I always forget to get some takeout to crave my hunger two or three hours later. I always end up wanting it that quickly. Everything from their street tacos to their chimichangas are delicious. Homemade sauce is homemade tortillas homemade everything.