“Very good tacos with fresh hand made tortillas!”
Review of Taco Bar

Taco Bar
Ranked #40 of 261 Restaurants in San Marcos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 February 2017

We love this place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They make everything fresh including the corn tortillas. The self-serve salsa bar is well stocked and has a nice variety of condiments. Parking can be a challenge but its worth the effort to eat here. My only issue, they have a HUGE menu so it makes deciding tough.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Love this restaurant! It's our family's go-to in SD. They have something for everybody:carnivores, herbivores, & etc. I love the chicken burritos.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Walked there from my hotel & I was very happy with my fish taco! I was craving Guacamole & it was only ok, but I'm probably going back tonight for another grilled Fish Taco!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Yes, yes, and yes!
This place hands-down is one of the best little mini fast food taco places around. Every time we are anywhere near San Marco's we make it a point to come in and get these tacos. Actually anything they have is delicious. The people are nice the service is great and the food is fantastic.
I always forget to get some takeout to crave my hunger two or three hours later. I always end up wanting it that quickly. Everything from their street tacos to their chimichangas are delicious. Homemade sauce is homemade tortillas homemade everything.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Perfect fusion of pineapple and pork, just the right amount of guac for someone who could do w/ out it. Topped with red salsa from the salsa bar- the red salsa has a hint of mole. Excellent!