All reviews waffles free breakfast cal poly upgraded to a suite pool and hot tub motel style comfortable bed stay there again monterey street front desk staff booked this hotel paso robles hot breakfast nice room nice breakfast coffee maker thursday night
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just spent one night here as we traveled to see the Big Sur. We found the staff to be very friendly, the room was very nice and the complimentary breakfast was more than adequate. It is right off Route 1 so very easy to get to. I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank William J
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We got a good Groupon deal for 3 nights here and there was only a one time fee of $25 for our dog. The room was nice and there was an excellent buffet breakfast every morning. Very friendly staff. It was close to downtown SLO and many attractions

Room tip: Choose one of the larger king or double queen rooms on the first floor. There are NO elevators
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lonny53
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Our room had two queen and with a very large bathroom. The room was on the first floor room 125 near some stairs but it was quite. There was a pool. There is breakfast from 6:00 a.m. so if you have to leave early, you can get something to eat. The breakfast was very nice.

Room tip: Close to downtown San Luis Obsipo.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. Plenty of parking. Pool looked clean and refreshing even though the weather temperature was to cool to enjoy it. The only things that I would say in the negative are they only had waffles at breakfast (eggs would have been nice) and the shower was a little small. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018

A visit begins with chocolate chips cookies at check-in baked by friendly and helpful staff members. Add to this a wonderful choice at breakfast, including sausage and eggs, and you will be ready for a walk into the center of town, about one mile each way. For lunch and dinner there are a number of restaurants close by the hotel. There is a nice exercise room that I didn't use; however, I did enjoy the spa.

Room tip: I had a first floor room not close to reception. The only noises I noticed were car doors slamming in the morning.
Date of stay: June 2018