Stayed here November 2011 as the midpoint on the drive from San Fran to LA.
Aussie tourists driving a big Nissan minivan (nicknamed the pig!). The quality suites was just perfect after a day of twists and hairpin turns down the coast.
Arrived just on happy hour, made to feel very welcome. A comfortable room and excellent pool. The staff very happy to drop us off at a local restaurant and pick us up again after.
After stays in various big cities around the country San Luis was a nice contrast, I later heard it described as the most Californian town in America. I wish we had made time for another night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo