“A Must-Have for our Whole Family”
Review of Pizza Solo

Pizza Solo
Ranked #73 of 329 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Pizza Solo has been open for over 20 years on the beautiful Central Coast. We serve a variety of Italian cuisine and pride ourselves in our homemade sauces and dough. Customer service and a quality product are our main goals. Stop in and try our famous Solo Stix!
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I think this is the best pizza shop on the coast. I have been at all kinds of pizza restaurants from Cambria to Pismo Beach. Pizza Solo is a small shop, with some tables and stools inside. And lots more outdoors. I always order a spinach calzone. You may create your own calzone or pizza. I have eaten here many times. I have never had a bad meal. The crust is crazy good! The sauce is perfect. If you are planning a trip to SLO, put this on your must-do list.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Pizza was great. Lots of choices. Nice seating outside. Was a beautiful day outside and we enjoyed good food and atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Very bland pizza. Tomato sauce was flavorless and sparce, pepperoni was sparing, and the crust cardboard. Feel free to pass unless you are in a hurry as we were.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

I've consistently had really good pizza here - hot, fresh, tangy sauce, great cheese, good ingredients, wonderful crust. Right in the middle of upscale shopping downtown San Luis Obispo, you wouldn't necessarily expect a walk-in pizza place to be so good, but Pizza Solo is. Calzones are great, too. Beer and wine is available. I eat quite a bit a pizza and usually order a few toppings. At Pizza Solo, I'm happy with plain ol' pepperoni - it's just that tasty! I've eaten here numerous times, and have never had a bad experience. This is not a restaurant, so to speak, but a walk-up-to-the-counter-and-order place, then they call your name or bring it to where you're seated. They have a small indoor seating area with tables and a counter, plus outdoor tables.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

One of our favorite pizza places! We always get the Thai Pie. They have a lot of combinations. Prices are reasonable too.