“4th Best Napoletana Pizza Outside of Naples”
Review of Flour House

Flour House
Ranked #28 of 327 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Reviewed 26 April 2017

1000-degree oven and special flour imported from Naples makes this one of the best makers of Napoletana pizza that I've tasted outside of Naples. For those who compare, I've tasted only 3 better: NYC, Pizza Mozza in LA and Pizza Bianco in Phoenix. Had the Burrata with Buffalo Mozzarella, Prosciutto Crudo and Arugula with a 405 beer. Lot safer to eat and drive in SLO versus Naples.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Stumbled upon this whilst we were walking around town and decided to go in as we thought it looked nice inside and the menu looked good. We were not disappointed. All the pizza and pasta is made fresh in house. We both opted for a pasta dish and you could tell the pasta was homemade. It was really delicious. The strawberry shortcake dessert was seriously to die for and literally gone in 60 seconds. Our waitress was very friendly and lovely (I can't remember her name but she had blonde hair). She took the time to explain different things on the menu and didn't rush us at all. Considering the quality of the food and drinks this was great value for money. All in all a lovely place which I would highly recommend anyone to visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Ordered the fried squid and shrimp as an appetizer. Had the shellfish pasta and a thin wood fired pizza. We shared amongst la familia

Reviewed 29 March 2017

A visit to the Flour House is worth the trip just to see the wood burning pizza oven in action. Maybe the best pizza outside of Italy if you like the thin crust style. Small cozy patio in the back with heaters. Very friendly staff. They hand make the pasta!
We will return

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Phenomenal pizza. Authentic. Ultra thin, simple. The gluten free one that I got was absolutely, hands down the best I've ever had. I had to ask twice to make sure they didn't give me regular dough. Service is impeccable.