“They deliver”

Marina Pizza Parlor
Ranked #70 of 289 Restaurants in San Leandro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

This is the best pizza I ever had ,WOWZA!They deliver until 10 pm. We arrived at the Marina Inn late and we're super hungry, this was the only place that accommodated us. Big pizza that was absolutely amazing. Thank Marina pizza parlor:)

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Teahupoo77
Reviewed 21 March 2015

We were hungry after a day of driving around the Bay area. There was nowhere to eat that we felt safe walking to in the vicinity of the Oakland airport hotel where we were staying. The front desk advised us that Marina Pizza Parlor delivers and gave us a menu. The food that we ordered came at the time promised and was delivered to our room. The gyro combo, lasagna, and baked chicken salad were all very tasty and the portions were generous.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I had 8-10 family member help me move and my wife suggested these guys. They have pizza that can feed 15-20. We got that pizza and it was more than enough and fresh. This place menu had it all but all I needed was the pizza. It was so big, they could make it 3 different types of pizza in one pie. I highly recommend it. The delivery time was alittle slow but it was also the basketball playoffs. So I expected that.

Date of visit: May 2012