“Father daughter lunch”

Add it.
Fat Sushi
Ranked #109 of 289 Restaurants in San Leandro
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

I'm not a sushi guy but my daughter is. So I decided to give it a try. She spent a pretty Pennie and I was not disappointed. The fried California roll was great and I really enjoyed my teriyaki rice bowl. I will be back.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Excited by the opportunity to try a new sushi place while out in the field for work with a co-worker, and we were both extremely disappointed. Just by merely looking around we could see we chose the wrong place to eat sushi. There were obvious signs of sanitary deficiencies, as in, the eating area did not look well cleaned. The eating platters seemed to be clean on top but, underneath, left over food/sauce. Finally the sushi. Fish is an important ingredient in sushi, however, its the rice that really makes good sushi. THE.RICE.WAS.STALE. And we both had this conclusion. There was no coming back from that major fail. I would never go back.

Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

Come to this family owned gem. Yummy, fresh sushi at a great price. Don't miss Fat Fish! We go to Fat Fish almost every week.