“Get the lunch deal”

Add it.
Round Table Pizza
Ranked #104 of 287 Restaurants in San Leandro
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I wasn't sure if this was going too be a good restaurant since the area around it seemed sketchy. Just driving to it I watched someone's bicycle wheel get stolen. : /
But rest assure this place is worth it. The lunch special was a salad bar (1 trip) and a personal 1 topping pizza and a drink. It was less then 10, but you have to get your monies worth. I filled my salad to the top and was nervously balancing it back to the table. They had a great selection so I could passed it up. The personal pizza is way big enough for one person. You order and they bring it right to the table. The pizza had a great crust and generous on the topping. I went with chicken (trying to be healthy ). I would say overall this place is a try. Just don't ride up there on your bicycle though. ;)

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I usually eat half the pizza in the store and take the rest to go. Fountain drinks are refillable. They have a couple TVs tuned to sports channels. They offer delivery and make half and half options if you want.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

The food was absolutely good. The wife got a all you eat salad and we ordered one pizza half meat lover and half King Arthur supreme. I figured a 10-15 minute wait since we sat down to eat. Well the food took a long time and I would not mind waiting if they had the A's game on but no, they had a soccer game of two unknown countries playing in Spanish and then they had a racquetball game in some weird channel (espn ocho) extra points for those who caught that dodgeball reference. The pizza was good but you can tell the poor girl taking orders is overwhelmed. I saw 3 different drives come in and out but no seem to put a rush on anything. I still give it 4 stars for food but the service was going to need help. I hope someone reads this to improve.