1,316 results
All reviews convention center the executive lounge parking garage room service business trip attending a conference an upgrade per day downtown area easy access light rail tech museum enjoyed my stay great customer service silicon valley affinity event
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Located right at downtown San Jose. It's right next to the convention center. There are many great restaurants within walking distance. I highly suggest a dessert place called CREAM. They serve ice cream sandwich.

Room Tip: There is a great restaurant at the lobby
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Gary H, General Manager at Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your feedback regarding your stay with us as we share this information with our entire team. I am so glad you enjoyed our convenient location with proximity to all that downtown San Jose has to offer. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Gary Hageman / Genera Manager / Hilton San Jose

Reviewed 5 July 2016

No problems when we stayed. Clean room and it was quite. The only thing was the elevator to the parking garage was kind of far, unless there was one closer to us and we just didn't know. Self parking was reasonably priced at $24/night.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We always enjoy hearing back from our valued customers about their stay with us. I am so glad that you had a problem-free stay and enjoyed your clean and comfortable accommodations. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Overall nice stay for business and pleasure; very good location with great restaurants close by; concierge knowledgable and helpful by providing excellent suggestions and recommendations; unfortunately staff was not very accomidating after the conference was over

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Gary H, General Manager at Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and close proximity to all that downtown San Jose has to offer. I apologize that we were not more accommodating after the conference. I have reached out to you in hopes of getting some additional feedback. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Stayed here for 3 nights to attend a conference. Great experience, friendly staff. Rooms was comfortable and roomy and decently clean, the internet connection was bit slow during the peak time but it was OK to keep going, other than my stay was fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Gary H, General Manager at Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. Thank you very much for your kind remarks about your clean and comfortable accommodations and our friendly service team. I apologize for the slow Internet connection and am happy to report we are increasing our bandwidth for improved service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Initially, I was concerned about all the extra that comes with being at a full scale hotel. I prefer the smaller hotels for convenience and flexibility. However, I got all of that and more at this property as a business traveler. This hotel was more than comfortable and my room was quiet - no outside noise. I will definitely stay here again when doing business in SVL.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. As we share your comments with our entire team, we appreciate your feedback. I was very pleased to hear that you had a great stay...enjoyed all the amenities that come with a full service property and the quietness and comfortable of a boutique hotel. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.