“Great place for breakfast!”
Review of Bagel Guys Bakery

Bagel Guys Bakery
Ranked #12 of 55 Bakeries in San Jose
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Can really recommend this place If you want to have a great breakfast. Very fresh new baked bagels

Eric H, Owner at Bagel Guys Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2016

I'm so glad that you've always enjoyed our breakfast options -- thanks for starting your day off with us!

I hope we'll see you again soon.

Until then,
Eric, Owner

Reviewed 19 December 2014

I picked up a random dozen of bagels and two tubs of cream cheese to take to a meeting at work. I've had their bagels before, and I do think they're better than the chains - Noah's and Panera. But I was blown away by their garlic/herb cream cheese spread. This spread is for garlic lovers! Chunks of garlic. It was a hit for all those who tried it!

Eric H, Owner at Bagel Guys Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2014

Thanks for the cream cheese recommendation! I think the garlic lovers of TripAdvisor will appreciate your review. Thanks for letting us know that you're a fan of our bagels and spreads -- we hope to see you again soon!

All the best,