“Absolutely dire!”

Bijan Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 54 Bakeries in San Jose
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Took ages to get the coffee.. so long in fact it was cold by the time I got it, and as for the 'pastry' let's just say soonest forgotten, the better!

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Everything looked SOOOOO GOOD! We tasted the muffins, scones and delicious shortbread type cookies with a pistachio center.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Bijan (both at this location and at the Kiely location) are wonderful -- rich, filling, and creative.
I had a stuffed pastry with mushrooms and cheese for breakfast, along with coffee. While I didn't feel overly full, I wasn't hungry for hours afterwards.
They have indoor and outdoor seating, and you can always take out as well.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Upscale downtown bakery convenient to Fairmont hotel. A large array of lovely pastries and cakes with beautiful presentation. I needed something to bring with me when I was invited to a dinner at someone's home, and the cake I brought was a big hit.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

I had the Salami Panini and Black forest Cake. Both were very enjoyable. Came from the Convention Center and it was easy to get to. They have sandwiches and some deli salads to the right of the entrance. We actually went across the way because didn't see the sandwiches and was sent back. They also have a nice Chai Latte. Will go again because was very enjoyable.