“Greag bagels and cream cheese”
Review of City Bagels

City Bagels
Ranked #31 of 54 Bakeries in San Jose
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Easy to miss on the street but worth a stop. I split a toasted plain bagel with plain cream cheese. They have a lot of flavors and different options but I wanted to try their plain to get an idea of how good their bagels are...they are delicious! I can't wait to try their other flavors and toppings. The customer service was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

We pop in to San Jose a few times each year and every time we do we make a stop here for our breakfast! It is hands down The Best breakfast place and the quality they produce each and every time is mouth-wateringly mind-blowing! The first time you experience this spot you are bound to be talking about this breakfast/lunch for the rest of the day and into the next! LOL Yes, it really is that good. I wish there was one in the East Bay near Berkeley and Martinez, and Walnut Creek.. they would nee far bigger locations then they have for this one. I wouldn't be surprised if they outgrow this spot and find a bigger venue in the next couple years. I HOPE THEY DO, still a short walk from Plaza de Cesar Chavez please!

Their breads are freshly made each day. Bagel dogs as well as every other dish is a hearty portion of food! With fresh ingredients. Gotta love that! Make it as gooey and crunchy as you want! They even have a large selection of boba drinks too!

The establishment is clean, easy to order and you get greeted as if you were a long time friend each time. We all have our off days and retail of any sort can be draining don't be a donkey's behind when you come in to order and you will probably get excellent service or you might just turn the servers day around with your own smile!

Reviewed 14 August 2015

City Bagels gives you tons of choices and their bagels are super fresh. Their toppings are quite a large selection too.. Super moist and soft!

Been to City Bagels? Share your experiences!