“Open 365/7. These people work HARD!”
Review of House of Bagels

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
House of Bagels
Ranked #9 of 55 Bakeries in San Jose
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I love their bagels. They are fresh and have become my default for what a bagel should taste like--and I grew up in NY! Very friendly and attentive. Casual place.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

You'll always see a line here, but you won't wait long. This place has the most AWESOME bagels, hot and fresh like a cartoon production line! Soooooooo good, especially the hot and cheesy ones!!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Get here early. I repeat, get here early! The best bagel flavors will be gone if you aren't here early before the morning rush (which seems to be all morning). I highly recommend the pesto bagel and the jalapeno cheese bagel. I have been wanting to try a salt bagel but they seem to always be out. I love their scallion cream cheese and their strawberry cream cheese is really good too. They make delicious egg sandwich bagels too. Don't be intimidated by the line, they are SUPER efficient and will have your food ready in moments.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Got here early, I hear they can get quite a line. Very good bagels, quick service. I had a bagel sandwiche, you can get egg, cheese, bacon, but egg is only scrambled, which was ok for me though I usually like fried on my sandwiches. They had my favorite salt bagel, one son had pesto bagel with cream cheese, very good, another son had cream cheese and lox. All great. Will be back when in the area.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

This place was open at 6 am and I was hungry for a bagel. Worth the morning wall across the San Jose University to get it. Lots to choose from and in a nice neighbourhood.

Been to House of Bagels? Share your experiences!