“Good cup of coffee”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #24 of 87 Coffee & Tea in San Jose
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Coffee was good, plenary of seating, barista a bit grumpy...... other than the grumpy barista everything ok, maybe she had a fight with her boyfriend or just her time of the month but she could have used just a little bit of personality

Reviewed 6 February 2016

I love this starbucks they are very friendly here and the service is fast employees are always fast friendly and smiling.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

The coffee aroma, the service and the cleanliness, with the location to the convention center adds to the relax atmosphere. Starbucks has become a must in our lived and this location met our expectations. Key to eateries are the clean toilets and good lighting. We will visit this location every time we are in town.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

I needed a refreshing Green Iced Tea this afternoon. The weather was starting to heat up and this was such a thirst quencher. There wasn't a wait at all this afternoon so that was a plus for me. The rewards program can be really nice as well. First I brought my own cup and they give you 10 cents off. Then I was able to use my Starbucks rewards card and that builds the loyalty or star points. Best of all if you had a iced tea like I did, the refills were free at my Starbucks member level.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Positive ambiance and accepting folks behind the counter. I'm transgender and not everyone knew quite how to deal with that. I look and sound like a weird mix of male and female. In fact, I AM a weird mix of male and female. This weirds many people out, which is one more reason why I think your staff was wonderful. Regardless of how they felt, they treated me in a way such that I felt accepted and warm.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!