“Zebra Mocha & Chicken waffle”
Review of I Java Cafe

I Java Cafe
Ranked #10 of 87 Coffee & Tea in San Jose
Reviewed 17 October 2017

when i want to go big on bfast ~ .this would do it. the Zebra mocha is the best made to perfection every flavor defined. i never imagined grilled chicken spinach added to a waffle until i had this, its the BEST!!! iJava is myself & my husband’s go to & would last us all day.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Reviews looked good so walked over from hotel area, about a mile right near a freeway entrance. Strange area but specialty coffee was good and they had good granola and a decent egg wrap.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Love the small family run joint - great food and the people are always friendly. Rarely too busy and noisy

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I honestly can not believe what a Nice surprise it was to have such friendly staff and such an amazing breakfast. I got the vegetarian crêpe with chicken sausage added (recommendation from the staff)and it is the best crêpe I have ever had. Great atmosphere, clean tables, and well laid out restaurant. A+ five stars this is a definite must try. I don't often take the time to write restaurants but this was well worth it

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

The food is great, we went for breackfast and l had a crossand an my bf. A grilled cheese and both were fantastic, alot of food and beverages choices, we are definwtly coming back!