“Bad staff under stress, burnt food”
Review of Cicero's Pizza

Cicero's Pizza
Ranked #96 of 2,485 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Normally my experience at Cicero's is pleasant, the food is not the best, but the convince of the place being in the neighborhood was.
Tonight felt like a whole new restaurant.

As we already had problems with our order(food was not ready anywhere near the time given, but this is probably why the food was burnt), the young lady working behind the counter decided to shrug us off and the issues very very rudely- turned around and ignored us. After the brush off, I decided to speak to her boss since you should never treat a customer like that, especially if you messed up. The owner came over, and started defending her and the restaurant and saying they did nothing wrong.

In the words of the owner of this establishment, "We will be rude to customers because what matters is the quality of the food"
Well, your food was burnt tonight, and it didnt taste too great. I understand during busy hours at night working for food service is stressful, but there is no need to be rude to a customer, that's something you learn not to do when you work in hospitality. Speaking of which hospitality itself means to treat guests, visitors, or stangers warmly.
Definitely not a good establishment here.

1  Thank jacqueline22327

Reviewed 19 June 2017

My spouse and I went to Cicero's for dinner and the pizza was delicious! The atmosphere is inviting, the owner is friendly, and I wish I had ordered another pizza to go! Will go back if I'm in the area again!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We visited Cicero's for a family dinner, and ordered ahead - no waiting once we got there. The Veggie pizza was the favourite, and others were great too.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Had a large thin crust pizza - half spicy vegetable and half vegetarian. The pizza was very well made.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Folks, this is the best NY style thin crust pizza you can ever eat ! Tucked in a shopping corner and easy to miss except for the crowds, Ciceros Pizza will not disappoint you. The place is always packed with people, service is quick and great, very friendly people and best of all, the best pizza you can find! Multiple options, including couple of vegetarian options and of course, you always have the option to choose your topping and create your own pizza ! Many opt for carryout and it is always on time ! Will always come back again, when I am in West San Jose !

1  Thank GMBToga

Been to Cicero's Pizza? Share your experiences!