“Okay breakfast with exceptional service”
Review of Bill of Fare

Bill of Fare
Ranked #223 of 2,356 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed 3 December 2016

I'm on a life-long quest to find the world's greatest breakfast burrito. I gave this one a 2 out of 5: It's just a very large, somewhat dry, omlet wrapped with a tortilla. The home fries were very good.

Service was prompt - we had food less than five minutes after placing the order. The staff was incredibly friendly.

Overall, food is solid but not exceptional. Service is exceptional.

Oh, the world's best breakfast burrito is at Two Cats, in Bar Harbor, Maine. The second best is at Kitsch'n in Chicago. I really need to write those reviews.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Extensive breakfast menu; Asian touches in dinner menu. Always busy but service is quick. I had tofu with pork today and it was quite good. Ample portions.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Well the omelets are still good, but after the move to down the block I think they lost something. I had the scrambled eggs (good) home fries (okay) and biscuits and gravy (weird taste and not good biscuits). The coffee was good and they sure didn't let the level get below half before they refilled it. All in all, not bad but not really good either.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Was here and had breakfast. It was awesome. Weekends are busy and weekdays the wait time is not long. The servers are awesome and my personal experience was great

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Two friends and I ate at Bill of Fare on a Thursday around 11:00 am. The service was great. The food came quickly and was delicious. We had French toast, pancakes, and omelettes! I highly recommend this "hole in the wall" local joint!

1  Thank Libba B