“Great Pizza”

Ranked #115 of 2,454 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This place came recommended. And we were. It disappointed. I’d recommended ordering your pizza ahead of time. The place can be busy.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The pizza sauce tastes like red water with tomato chunks in it. And the crust has less flavor than that. The garlic bread is essentially just a small cheese pizza with garlic...ours wasn't even cut so we had to tear chunks off. Really a disappointment.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Had a slice of pesto pizza. Very generous size and quite tasty, especially for those of us who enjoy a thin crust. Fast and cheap.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I avoided this place for a while because the prices seemed high, especially for whole pizzas. On "pi" day (3/14) we got a coupon for Pieology. The line was out the door, all day! Since we had planned on pizza for dinner we decided to go to pizza my heart instead. We were NOT disappointed! The prices are higher than your average chain (like Pizza Hut, Domino's, etc) but the quality is unmatched. Ingredients are super fresh, delicious and the crust is perfect. Service is also really good! Definitely recommend you stop by for a good slice or whole pizza. By the way, the large pizza is REALLLLLY large!!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I tried it because it was near my hotel. I must say pizzas are very good. I ordered online and it was ready 10 minutes later. You can order to take out or eat there.