“Good coffee, but...”
Review of Caffe Frascati

Caffe Frascati
Ranked #2 of 86 Coffee & Tea in San Jose
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I ordered an English Muffin and egg. Apparently they only use a microwave to heat breakfast so the muffin was gummy vs toasted (which would have been much better). I never asked for toasted, so not sure if that’s an option or not. I did observe another customer get English Muffin and butter and it appeared to be heated by microwave also.

The Latte was good!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Had a quick bite to eat. Friendly folks and most likely will be back The panini was delicious and other menu items looked good and priced reasonably.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Family was hungry and we were trying to find something quick for the toddler and came across this little coffee shop in downtown San Jose. Loved the atmosphere and staff were really friendly.

Coffee and treat were excellent. If you are ever in need of a caffeine fix in downtown San Jose, definitely check this place out.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We stopped by for a light breakfast and waited for at least 30 minutes for the worst food. We ordered two ham cheese croissants and they were so burnt we couldn't eat them. Apparently not many people order food here because it seemed difficult for the staff to prepare the food. Maybe most people just order drinks and use the wi-fi.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I came to this place to have breakfast with my friend that was celebrating his birthday. I decided to come here because it has excellent reviews. I really don’t know why it has good reviews, the service at this place is terrible and the food is nothing special. It was awkward to hear the server telling people, “if you are going to order food, is going to take a long time”, basically telling them, go to another place, we are busy. Definitely would not come here again.

Date of visit: March 2018