I travel alot to San Jose for work.
The Valencia is located in a boutique area within San Jose and has nice restaurants and shopping near by.
The Hotel staff are always friendly and very polite.
The bar is nice but usually quiet and a good place to start off for drinks.
The pool area is beautiful in the summer time and always catches the sun.
The weekends can get lively but a negative is that every where closes early.
During the week it is pretty quiet though and doesn't have the hustle bustle you get in San
If you need a hotel in San Jose look no further
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or experience "unruly" tapas and shared plates in Oveja Negra Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites our guests to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel