US$186
US$160
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$205
US$156
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

US$293
US$284
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$457/night.

Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$183
Hilton San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$212
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

US$192
US$164
Hotel De Anza(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$185
  • Room Service
US$173
US$161
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

Best Western Airport Plaza(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$155
Agoda.com
US$641
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewschoice hotel memberslight raildenny sparking garageu turnhard boiled eggsbreakfast roomearly flightvisit to san josetwo queensfront desk stafffree breakfastthe east coastwe've stayedlevi stadiumair conditionerdecent hotel
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I stayed for one night at the comfort Suites Airport. It was not a good experience. The staff is fine - not super friendly or efficient but no big complaints. The facility is very poor however. It was dirty, furniture was old and worn, my room smelled funny (in a bad way - as if it was moldy), the smoke alarm was missing in my room, the door to my room was hard to open and close (it "stuck"), and in general the room was dates and spartan. There's quite a few good hotels in the area, so I would try those first.
I should add that the hotel is being worked on (walls were being painted, trim etc). So, it may be that after they are done renovating, it will be better. However, most hotels would not put you in a hallway that is actively being worked on - so, strange situation.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank helia_bunch
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I had to quickly book a hotel for my husband and two colleagues when their flight was cancelled. I booked this via Priceline, the part of Priceline where you can see the hotel prior to booking. I got a reasonably good price. There were cheaper hotels nearby, but I went with this one as I generally like Comfort Suites. After they got home, I heard that there was construction everywhere, that the room had very few lights, that the front desk was not responsive...hubby had to call on external line to get anyone to answer. Hotel advertises shuttle, but early on a Sunday morning they call a taxi instead. Sounds good, but the wait was long for a taxi to come. Not so good when you schedule the taxi to correspond to a flight. - They told him the construction would last until about Christmas 2016. So if you are before this time, be aware.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Brendenny
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel. I must say, this is the worst hotel in the comfort suites chain. This hotel needed everything. Although I've been to hotels during a remodel, the room we were assigned was supposed to have been remodeled. It had a new coat of paint, and counter tops. That was it. The room decor was out of the early eighties. No plugs to speak of. The bathroom was a train wreck. Water leaked from the shower all over the floor. The toilet had hard water ring in it. The sink had calcium deposits on the drain, and at the base. The a/c was noisy. The only redeeming thing about this room was the flat screen TV. The host we met at the front desk, looked as if he came in from plowing the fields. He looked very unprofessional. He had a hard time understanding the information I gave him. Sometimes the only thing a hotel needs like this one, is to be demolished. I won't be returning to this hotel, even after it is remodeled. I have never seen such a hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rick B
Reviewed 17 September 2016

This overpriced hotel is on par with the one next door to it (EZ 8) and others, such as Motel 6 - which are a lot cheaper. Hotel is 'under construction/renovation', but the 1st time we knew that was when we checked in. Nothing on their website about it at all, which would have alerted us NOT to book. Nothing is clean/construction debris/dust everywhere. No attempts to vacuum the hallways to try to make it look more inviting despite the room renovations going on. Room that we stayed in was still incomplete in some respects - and the bathroom sink was installed backwards!

They use taxi's for their "shuttle" service to/from airport. Have to call them from airport to arrange. Didn't answer the phone after 5 attempts, so had to call cab myself. Fortunately they paid for it!

Breakfast is just OK. Minimal items. Other than price, construction noise/dirt, it was 'o.k' for a quick overnight stay with a 5 minute ride to the airport. However, other hotels in the area would probably be a better choice.

Room Tip: Noise was loud with renovations. Don't have any suggestions for which floor is better.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary W F
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Choose to stay here....bcz my flight was cancelled. i like staying at choice hotels.
Hotel was good....was under remodelling ...new renovated rooms were fantastic and comfortable....brkfst was superb staff was kind and helpful.
Worth staying...!

Room Tip: Rooms at higher floor are quite and peaceful.....
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business