See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I am having a great time already
The staff are great
Room is big
My partner is very happy too
It is a great location
Quiet area near shopping has privacy
We got all what we need
The staff is helpful a

Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North. We are delighted to know our location was ideal for your needs and that you were impressed with the service provided by our staff. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Started around midnight, when my smoke detector was going called front desk multiple times, finally staff member came to my to hear it, later told that security says that it is unsafe to change. Isn't it unsafe to have a disfuctional smoke detector. Left messages for the general manager to contact me about this matter and still haven't heard anything.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

This hotel had a terrible smell throughout. The internet was intermittent. The bed was uncomfortable and the screen on the window was off and on the ground outside.I wouldn't have liked this this room if it were $79.00 but $179+ was ridiculous.

Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you experienced so many difficulties during your stay with us. This is not the type of review we are accustomed to receiving, and it is very disappointing to read. Your comments will be shared with the team, and we will take the appropriate steps to prevent these issues from happening again. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding accommodations and service.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

In short, avoid this place if you can. I had to book this hotel because it came with a kitchen and I had to stay for a full week for work. I thought it would be less expensive but I really think that the experience is not worth it.
The hallways are almost ALWAYS littered with trash, dirty dishes, dirty towels, etc. And they stayed there for 4 days!!
The remote, towel rods, shower rod, chairs, tables, toilet, bathroom floors, bath tub were ALL stained and looked disgusting.
The grab-and-go breakfast is a joke. They have coffee, oatmeal packets and some sad little muffins which I don't think pass for "continental breakfast".
The elevator floor is majorly chipped. The front desk background is basically some huge equipment with random crap around.
My advice - Don't stay here. But if you have to, then pack a pair of flip-flops that you can wear in your room because God knows when the carpet was last cleaned. Also, I brought my own towels and utensils (a pot, a pan, a bowl, a plate and some ladles). I am so glad I did because I'd rather eat outside than use the 4-day old towels and dishes that were left on the dirty hallway floors.

The only reason I gave an extra star was for the friendly hotel staff and the location (you'll find everything you need right across the street)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Sandy, you are absolutely correct to expect a clean, well-maintained property as your home away from home when traveling, and I sincerely apologize for failing to provide that for you. My staff and I are taking steps to ensure every detail from the first impression at check-in to final check-out will focus on impeccable attention to detail in all areas of our property. Thanks for your feedback, it will help us improve our service and facilities. I hope you will give us a chance to impress you on a future visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Dirty, run down, stinks of smoke. I reserved a non smoking room 326 was issued to me, it stank of smoke, not just a little but absolutely stank. When I spoke to reception they told me that the top floor had been "remodeled" last week from a smoking floor to non smoking. Remodeling turns out to be changing the sign on the door. Disgusting dump. Avoid if you can.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Simon, we sincerely apologize that your non-smoking room had a smoke odor. We have asked our housekeeping staff to make sure this room receives a deep clean to remove the smell. We hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to provide you with a better stay.