“Wasn't Expecting This....”

MIZU Sushi Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
MIZU Sushi Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 2,198 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Williams
Transit: Public transit stop within 50 feet.
Description: Sushi Bar and Grill with a fusion menu including Korean BBQ. Full bar and Lounge.
Reviewed 27 April 2017

First of - the service is aweful... yet the chefs are genius.
I ordered the CAJUN TUNA SASHIMI (what an amazing dish!) Hands down one in a million. Just a great all around sushi spot. I haven't tried the hot plates, but I think I will soon. Only because the dish was so great that I give the full 5 stars, cause the service really was bad.

There are newer reviews for MIZU Sushi Bar & Grill

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We arrived there at 1:50pm and the waiter did not let us in, although the working hours are till 2:30pm.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

The sushi was very good but the hot food was bland and subpar. The atmosphere was great but it did get very noisy around 7 pm. Overall, I would not return for those reasons. There were a lot of young families and that was surprising, given the menu. It also added to the lack of enjoyment for me.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Wonderful udon, enormous delicious artistic rolls. Garlic edamame was fantastic. The best sushi I have ever had!! And try the sake martini!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I had the Shrimp tempura for an appetizer and it was excellent. Five nice sized pieces and piping hot. I followed with the Yami Yami roll which was recommended by others-deep-fried yellowtail roll, topped w/ tuna, salmon, spicy scallops, unagi sauce, tobiko, green onion wasabi mayo, spicy mayo-Frankly, it was too spicy for me to eat the whole roll alone but I did since the ingredients were so different. The fried yellowtail was the base of the roll with other ingredients piled on top of each piece. Service was great!