“Wonderful udon, enormous delicious artistic rolls.”

MIZU Sushi Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
MIZU Sushi Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 2,198 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Williams
Transit: Public transit stop within 50 feet.
Description: Sushi Bar and Grill with a fusion menu including Korean BBQ. Full bar and Lounge.
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Wonderful udon, enormous delicious artistic rolls. Garlic edamame was fantastic. The best sushi I have ever had!! And try the sake martini!

There are newer reviews for MIZU Sushi Bar & Grill

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I had the Shrimp tempura for an appetizer and it was excellent. Five nice sized pieces and piping hot. I followed with the Yami Yami roll which was recommended by others-deep-fried yellowtail roll, topped w/ tuna, salmon, spicy scallops, unagi sauce, tobiko, green onion wasabi mayo, spicy mayo-Frankly, it was too spicy for me to eat the whole roll alone but I did since the ingredients were so different. The fried yellowtail was the base of the roll with other ingredients piled on top of each piece. Service was great!

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We had appetizers, Chirashi and a couple of rolls. Everything was delicious. The sashimi was thick, fresh and yummy, as were the veggies (well, not thick, but fresh and yummy anyway). Skewers, calamari and tofu appetizers also all good. The restaurant was packed on a Tuesday, which was a good sign. I would eat here every week if I lived in the area.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Stopped by for an early dinner (5:30 pm) on our way home to Monterey. No reservations but were seated immediately. We were lucky to have JESSICA as our server. She was patient and provided some great entree suggestions.

Food was fabulous! He started with the Seafood Cucumber Salad and I had the Mizu House Salad (which was quite large and had fresh strawberries and a heavenly dressing). My favorite, the YAMI YAMI ROLL, hit my sweet spot and was not disappointed. Also ordered was the Yellow Tail Tarta and Grilled Hamachi Kama.

I love this place - too bad it's so far away from me.

1  Thank AuntyBeeTheTraveler
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Good sushi, but servers seemed overwhelmed. We made reservations via their website which uses Open Table, but they failed to note the comments of "Birthday". I had to remind the waiter. We ordered the HUGE sushi boat for two and it was plenty for the entire table of four. We also had the calamari and edamame for appetizers which were good. Service time wasn't the best..it took around 15 minutes after two of the folks received their rolls for us to receive our sushi boat..not good.