All reviews omelette station made to order omelets chick fil silicon valley cvs pharmacy panda express omelette bar panera bread levi's stadium custom omelets within walking distance bedroom suite parking structure full kitchen free breakfast fire pit small kitchen
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Elizabeth (manager at the front desk) went above and beyond when we had an issue with a Hyatt gift card. She followed through and contacted corporate Hyatt and communicated with us until the refund process took place later in the week. In addition, the property was clean and well maintained. Beds were comfortable. We would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Alan M, General Manager at HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Skash76,
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We are delighted that our front desk staff was able to be so accommodating during your check-in experience. I will be sure to share your review with our team, as I know they take great pride in our hotel and the services that we offer. We thank you for choosing Hyatt and hope you visit us again!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Very nice experience at Hyatt house in San Jose, close to business area in Silicon Valley. With a small center close by only walking, with Halal, meet & beer restaurants also a Pharmacy in case is needed.It make my travel very comfortable and easy

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Alan M, General Manager at HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Em730525,
Thank you for taking a moment of your valuable time to share with us your experience. I am delighted to hear that our hotel's location was convenient for you. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon, and thank you again for choosing Hyatt!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

The staff was amazing and very hospitable. The complimentary breakfast was good. I was in a one bedroom room with a fully furnished kitchen. I stayed with my family with kids who had an amazing time in the hotel and the location was great with some famous food joins like Panera bread, Panda Express and many other restaurants just a walking distance across the street. Had a great time, would love to come back soon.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

AnukumCA,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that your room was comfortable and spacious for your family. We are looking forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to the San Jose Area. Thank you again for choosing Hyatt!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I found the rooms in this hotel dark and a bit dingy. I reserved a studio suite, but the room was very cramped and small. Breakfast was always so crowded that it was not worth attending--not sure why they don't extend the hours.

As negatives, I would mention mediocre housekeeping in the bathroom, poor quality sheets and pillows.

The Front Desk staff was fantastic! I also enjoyed the location, with a drug store and various coffee places in the center.

Date of stay: June 2018

Diegodad2,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that we failed to meet your expectations in providing you with an enjoyable guest room and breakfast experience. This is well below our standards, and I am sorry to hear that you endured this type of experience while staying with us. I know that our staff takes great pride in our hotel and the accommodations that we provide, and I apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. Although we do have plans to update our rooms in the future, the rooms should absolutely meet our strict cleanliness and operating standards, and I am sorry that this was not the case during your stay.

I am happy to hear that your interactions with our staff were pleasant, and I certainly hope that this made your stay enjoyable aside from the difficulties that you experienced.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Very nice room - modern and fresh, excellent and comfortable bed and bedding, FREE PARKING (a rarity in this area), really nice breakfast (to order omelette, fresh fruit, two newspapers including WSJ and USA Today, other great breakfast selections) and comfortable bright breakfast space, reasonable room size for one person, good workspace/desk, felt secure with room key required for elevator, and having stayed at a number of the hotels in the area, I would rate this one quite high and a great value. Only negative were the thin, scratchy, I've been washed 1000 times, bath towels. The hotel has a very nice card to fill out asking how to make your stay more comfortable. I asked for some softer towels, and the card was picked up from the room, but I never heard back, and never got a different towel ! Maybe I'm being too picky, but otherwise, this is a great spot ! Also - why ask if they can do something and then not bother to at least answer.

Room tip: I had a room facing their garage, and there was no noise from the outside
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Alan M, General Manager at HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Ken B.,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review of our hotel. We are so happy to hear that your stay with us was comfortable, and that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary amenities! However, I am disappointed that our staff was not responsive for your request for softer towels. We appreciate your feedback, as it allows us the opportunity to improve our services. I will be sure to share your review with our Housekeeping department to ensure this does not happen again.

We look forward to hosting you here in the future, and thank you again for choosing Hyatt!