“Sunday Bfast for Dad”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Every weekend i bring bfast to my dear sweet dad who loves a good breakfast.
This past weekend i brought him the scrambled egg with thick slices of juicy ham and croissant sandwich,
Morning bun made to perfection and a coffee.
For the rest of the family I bought a range of tastey pastries.
Satisfied the entire family.
This place is the closest we get to a french cafe. The food is always fresh and made perfectly. The truffles are to die for. My mother in law Loves loves, loves them
It's an excellent spot to catch UP with friends, meeting spot for bussiness.
I just hope it becomes so popular that they can stay open till late in the evening...

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I am just back from breakfast at Flower Flour and as I wanted a breakfast to keep me going for a while I opted for a breakfast crepe with scrambled eggs, potatoes, cheese and bacon and was very disappointed. The crepe was not at all crisp and with its pale underside it covered its content like a rubber sheet. (My guess is the content was heated up underneath the crepe) Not the treat I had expected.
I should have opted for the croissant which I sampled on a previous occasion - delicious and moreish.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017

My first visit there with my daughter was very enjoyable. The service staff was friendly and the food was excellent.
My daughter had the savory veggie crepe and I had the fresh strawberries crepe with fresh made whipped cream
This first visit was on a weekday.
My second visit was on a Sunday and not as good. The staff was still friendly but very harried due to small dining area and lots of people. I was there with my son/law and granddaughter for breakfast. My granddaughter had the plain crepe with whipped cream an we had the savory eggs and potatoes crepe. First I'll say that this is definitely not a place to bring a toddler because they do not offer hi chairs and it was feeling cramped and very hot!
She was crazy about the crepé so I got her a chocolate croissant and that she loved. Our crepés were perfectly done but the filling of eggs and potatoes was very bland....very disappointing.
If I go back it would be during the week and without my granddaughter. I might try one of there other foods on their menu.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 1 April 2017

What is not to love about this place! Their croissants, morning buns, and well all the bakery items are so delicious and fresh. Those are just my favorites. The drinks are wonderful, the cafe small but intimate and quaint. My favorite though are their cakes and while some people might say they are expensive, they are worth every penny. And who doesn't want to support a small business! Parking lot is private but small which is really the only downside but if you live in San Jose thats pretty typical. So if you are traveling through our area or live here you need to try this place and I hope it becomes your favorite!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 4 January 2017

The most wonderful macarons, delightful pastries, delicious crepes and fine coffee selections. You get a taste of all the treats you'd find in Paris without leaving the US. It has charm galore and very friendly service.

Date of visit: October 2016