“Best Coffee Shop in San Jose”

Voltaire Coffee House
Ranked #7 of 86 Coffee & Tea in San Jose
Reviewed 8 September 2018

If you're staying ath the Hilton or the Mariott it's a short walk to this small but trendy coffee shop. I came here to relax with a cup of joe and do some research on my laptop. Staff is friendly and the drinks are great. I love the froth art! Will definitey save as a favorite.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick breakfast and had the toasted Everything bagel and an Americano. The coffee was smooth and rich, the bagel was toasted to the right degree and the staff was friendly. Can’t ask for much more than that first thing in the morning.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for coffee and got some nice jazz and coffee education on the side . Will have to try a pour over tomorrow morning!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

In the past I’ve been to Crema Coffee a few blocks away, and went there earlier this week. But I was put off by the lack of friendliness by the person the counter.

So thought I would give Voltaire a try.

Now been here 3 times in 2 days! I like to drink a Gibraltar ( also called a Cortado) and they’ve made them consistently good. Also had a breakfast sandwich today and happy I did!

Staff is friendly.

And they roast their own beans on Prem!

1  Thank mannart03
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a great alternative to Starbucks for those who want to enjoy a quiet cup of coffee or cocoa.