“Unique ”

Voltaire Coffee House
Ranked #8 of 87 Coffee & Tea in San Jose
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyable first experience. I wasn't sure what to order so I started with the coffee americano. I will be back to experiment with the other offerings. Coconut oil latte will be up next. Very friendly service. So glad I chose a small local shop instead of going to a big commercialized chain.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Grabbed a Spanish coffee before a meeting at the Convention center. It was good, but more expensive than a typical coffee shop.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

They made a special breakfast sandwich for me, one very busy day. I was impressed by their ease and grace at serving each customer. Most expresso drinks - exotic and lovely. Do not come for just a cup o coffee. Loved this place - nice seating indoors and out.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Far superior to the coffee served by the fake Starbucks in the hotels nearby....and of course far better than the fake coffee served in the Starbucks themselves. I just with they had a larger size!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Was delighted to find this gem outside the building where I was staying. Fantastic coffee. Space to sit and some light snacks if needed.