“Real coffee”

Voltaire Coffee House
Ranked #7 of 86 Coffee & Tea in San Jose
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Grabbed a Spanish coffee before a meeting at the Convention center. It was good, but more expensive than a typical coffee shop.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

They made a special breakfast sandwich for me, one very busy day. I was impressed by their ease and grace at serving each customer. Most expresso drinks - exotic and lovely. Do not come for just a cup o coffee. Loved this place - nice seating indoors and out.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Far superior to the coffee served by the fake Starbucks in the hotels nearby....and of course far better than the fake coffee served in the Starbucks themselves. I just with they had a larger size!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Was delighted to find this gem outside the building where I was staying. Fantastic coffee. Space to sit and some light snacks if needed.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Came in here in search of a chai tea latte while in town. The chai was pretty good I asked for it extra strong with more chai and less milk it came in a nice cup and I enjoyed it inside. It was middle afternoon and it seemed a bit warm inside the doors were open to the outside and the space is rather large. I love the big chalkboard menu and the seating was plentiful. I would have liked some comfy chair options and some air conditioning but overall it was a nice space and the tea was good.

1  Thank Peppertaz