See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I was so impressed with America's Best in San Jose. It was much more reasonable than so many other places, so I wasn't really expecting that much. Boy, was I surprised. Neal, at the front desk, was so warm and welcoming. The room was so lovely. It was spotless, comfortable, up to date with granite bathroom, bathroom that lights up when you walk to the door. I was so pleased with everything, I told Neal that I will be back when I visit my family in the area.

Room tip: Make your reservation!! You won't be disappointed.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
abvisanjoseca, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn- San Jose Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your feedback. I’m glad that our hotel impressed you enough that you would stay with us again. Our goal is to provide an experience worth repeating for every guest, every time. I hope you will tell others about our hotel and make us your first choice in the area for the future. We’ll be here for you, your friends and your colleagues when you need us.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

A little dated but good. Neal was terrific, very accommodating and anxious to make sure we were comfortable. Dennys across the street. I definitely recommend this hotel for a good place to stay at a very competitive price in the San Jose area.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking a moment to comment about our hotel. I'm so pleased that your experience was nice enough that you will stay with us again and also that you would recommend us to others. I hope you have a chance to do that. If you have family members, friends or colleagues traveling in this area, make sure they know about our hotel. We'll do a great job meeting their needs too.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

The managers are a very nice couple who showed us our room and told us that they just put in brand new mattresses. Got to say the beds were very comfy. The rooms come with a microwave and fridge as well as a small coffee maker. Pretty decent price for the area. A continental breakfast would have made it perfect. Recommend this place.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kishor P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- San Jose Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Thank you for such an incredibly nice review! Everyone at the Americas Best Value Inn San Jose takes pride in their work and it shows by how pleasant our customers are. Unfortunately we do not have space to serve continental breakfast. In the future we will serve grab and go breakfast items. Please come back and visit us in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

We looked for a basic motel to stay at and we really liked this one. Food next door, Wendy's and Denny's across the road, Walmart across the road as well as a 24 hr gas station. Nice clean rooms, parking no issues and the room was pretty quiet. Would stay again, no problems.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kishor P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- San Jose Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are so glad to hear that our prime location offered convenience and flexibility during your stay with us. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Stayed here for few days when I was on my business trip in San Jose. First I thought this might not be a good choice but when I checked-in to hotel I simply loved it. It was very nice and cleaned room. Staff was very very helpful. Location was good. No loud party people around it. The location is close to everything you need. Across the street you can find Walmart. Good restaurants around it.

Room tip: Close to everything you need
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Surendra243
Kishor P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- San Jose Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Thank you for glowing review! We take pride in our staff and service for each individual’s visit. At the Americas Best Value Inn San Jose we always strive to accommodate our guests with a perfect stay and I assure you that I will reiterate what you have said to our staff so that their hard work does not go unnoticed. See you again soon!