“Awesome”

Hawaiian Poke Bowl
Ranked #13 of 24 Quick Bites in San Jose
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Never heard of this so I thought we would try it and it’s amazing! Fully customized ale and delicious. Fast service as well!

Date of visit: November 2018
Mobile476114, Owner at Hawaiian Poke Bowl, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank You Sara! Come back anytime! we love serving you!

Reviewed 23 August 2018

This is a booth in a food court a few blocks from the convention center. The night we were there it was crowded and very loud, as there was some live music. I don't think actually eating on site would have been very pleasant, but we were able to get the food to go.

Both of us got the tofu bowl with brown rice. It was fantastic, though doubtless it helped that we were very hungry. Still, we took it back to our hotel room and gulped it down and I wish this place were near me, because I would want to eat there regularly.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Got the 4 fish poke bowl. Half with salad and half with rice. It was awesome, fresh and not expensive considering the amount of food it came with. It was prepared fresh by a polite and friendly employee. Will definitely be back next time I’m in town

Date of visit: June 2018

Thank you for your preference, always a pleasure serving you! Come back anytime!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

A colleague and I found the SoFA market by reading reviews when we were in town for a conference. We tried both this place as well as Vietnom's, which is right next to it. Both were excellent, we ate in this food court I think at least three times during our stay. Highly recommend it!

Date of visit: April 2018

We remember you Mike, a pleasure serving you, come back anytime, we love serving you!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Really decisions and amazing poke bowls. I used to eat almost every day used to get their tofu bowls .. very nice portion and good quality as well

Date of visit: March 2018

Thank you Prakash, come back anytime, we love serving you!

Been to Hawaiian Poke Bowl? Share your experiences!