“Asian Organic Fusion”

Ranked #30 of 247 Restaurants in San Gabriel
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 27 August 2017

My husband enjoyed the meal very much. It was just okay for me and seemed to be a little bland. We ordered sampler appetizer for two, grilled pork with rice, hainan chicken with rice, and cucumber mint drink. Grilled pork was lean, with a large portion, and came with small side of salad. Hainan Chicken was so so. Sampler was good. Tables were very close to each other so it felt very crowded. Parking is hard to find in the plaza so try the larger plaza next door which is also busy. We walked from the far end of the parking lot of the bigger plaza to here. My husband would like to come back but not for me.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

They have a great variety of rices and noodles for very cheap prices. I had the wonton combo soup which was pretty good and cheap as it only cost 9 dollars. Great asian cuisine!

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

It's been a while since I have eaten Chinese food because of how its prepared. But this establishment rose to the challenge - I was able to eat and enjoy my meal without side effects!
Hainan steamed chicken and rice was my top choice and it was tasty and yummy and not oily!
We also ordered the yam fries, prawn cubes as appetizers - the prawn cubes had real prawn meat and the mustard dipping sauce hit the spot. The wonton soup was yummy - something in their ingredient was definitely good ! We also had the steamed dumplings and again it was fresh and tasty !
I can add on to the porkchop rice and sukiyaki beef over rice.
Love the place, the vibe, the use of organize produce and the friendliness of the staff.
The area has tons of restaurants and it was hard to decide which one to dine and we are glad that we found this place !

Reviewed 15 October 2015

This is an Organic Enthusiatic-Owned Business, where pretty much everything is Organic ( even have the Organic Fresh Products section in this Origianl Restuarant for you to take home ) hand made freshness! This place blew my mind with the Flavors, Ingredients absolutely at its finest, absolutely scrumptious. All dishes has perfectly cook as the Noodles or Pasta were perfectly Al Dente, always. All Original dishes and preparations, not your typical Fusion place. Everything we tasted was delicious and well flavored. The service is quick and courteious! The Pricing is very very reasonable. Only if they can find Alcohol Beverage in Organic to compliment their dished would be 6 Stars and 5 Diamonds! Try their Hot Organic Soy Milk !

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Good tasting food, friendly helpful staff. Brain dead ownership! Manager said owner's would call me -- three days later, nothing but silence. They must like peddling Frankenfoods!

They had some sautéed items on the menu and I inquired about the oil used, and could I get organic olive oil The answer was no. I asked about the oil they used, "All Purpose Vegetable Oil," "also known as soybean oil" the label stated. I tried to explain that non-organic soybeans, 94% of the soybeans grown in the US are genetically modified organism's (GMO's) as with 90% the worlds Canola Oil. These plants are genetically modified to allow the use of glyphosate (Roundup) herbicide, that would otherwise kill the plants. The World Health Organization and the State of California have declared glyphosate a known carcinogen.

This is nothing short of the fraudulent and blatant marketing of organic food, that isn't!

2  Thank Joe B