“Cannot beat the Ribeye, or the service.”
Review of Cask n' Cleaver

Cask n' Cleaver
Ranked #23 of 87 Restaurants in San Dimas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 7 December 2016

My husband and I go to the Cask every Monday Night, all year long. Right now they have a great Monday Night free food giving. We hear customers talking about how great the food is on the giveaway, but to tell you the truth, the nightly supper is so awesome, that we skip the happy hour food and always order off of the regular Menu. I am a creature of habit and I always get the Rib-eye which is excellent. My husband will get the Salmon, Pepper Steak, and sometimes the Black and Blue steak. Always our food is so delicious, so we keep going back. The Bartenders, Holden, Dan and Jenny are the best. Holden is our regular bartender, and even if the food wasn't excellent every time, we would still go back just because of him. If you are looking for great quality food for a good price, and nice people, then this is the place to go.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Cask n' Cleaver was what I remember them to be. The last time I was at a Cask n' Cleaver was many years ago when there was only one in Rancho Cucamonga. Great service, great food, the mint mud pie is killer!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

My wife and I were in the mood for steak so we pulled up our trusty Yelp app to give us some suggestions. Since they had good reviews and it wasn't too far of a drive, we decided to come to Cask 'n Cleaver Steakhouse. The location is something that has turned us off a few times. That part of the shopping center seems a little run down and sometimes, I couldn't tell if this place open or closed.

After walking in, I was surprised by how big the place was. It took us a minute to be seated because it seemed like there was only one waitress working at the time (Sunday evening). Once seated, my wife ordered the top sirloin + salad bar and I ordered the blue steak + salad bar. I had initially wanted a soup, but the only option was corn chowder....no thanks. The salad bar was a standard salad bar that you would see anywhere else. My wife described it as being "like the one at Shakey's." Not bad, but nothing special. Both of our steaks were cooked perfectly and we couldn't have been any happier with our meals.

The waitress Taylor was friendly and attentive to our needs as well as those of the other guests.

Overall, we are both fans of this place. We will most definitely be back.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

This is a nice relaxing place to have a steak. It is not fine dining , but it also is not the Sizzler which actually is adjacent from the parking lot. There is a simple but nice salad bar with salad plates that are chilled. Service is good and cocktails are always good too. If you want to have dinner and tap into happy hour, then you must sit in the bar area, which does have booths too.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We came for dinner on a Sunday night. Service was very good, quick and friendly. Good food, couldn't finish, too full! We had the Ahi tuna poke for an appetizer and my husband had the filet and I had the balsamic chicken both of which were very good. Would recommend if you are in the area.