“Good go to place for Hawaiian food”
Review of Kahu Hawaiian Bbq

Kahu Hawaiian Bbq
Ranked #44 of 89 Restaurants in San Dimas
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Felt like having Hawaiian food and walked over to Kahu. The two of us ordered the bbq chicken and teriyaki beef plate. Both meats were cooked well along with the side of white rice. The plates also came with fruit and macaroni salad. The only thing lacking was cabbage, but I guess they don’t do that at Kahu. With two drinks the bill came out to almost $25

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Stopped in for a simple dinner during a wind storm. The service was excellent as was the selection of Hawaiian food items. Luckily I selected a quick and delicious dish. All power in the area was knocked out just as my food was delivered.

The staff remained calm and served customers with cell phone lighting.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

This place is close by to where I live and is very convenient when I want to pick up something tasty for lunch! I usually order the chicken teriyaki bowl-- nice amount of rice and chicken with a bit of steamed veggies. I've also tried their Spam fried rice (caution: a bit salty). I, really like it, yum! Another favorite of mine here is a dish called "loco moco"; it's a couple of grilled beef burger patties drenched in gravy on a bed of white rice, topped with a sunny-side-up egg each, and a scoop of macaroni salad on the side. It is soo good!! Mmm (you can even have it for breakfast!)! Food here is not fancy, just some good grub!