“Go for the homemade ketchup!”
Review of Mrk Public

Mrk Public
Ranked #43 of 230 Restaurants in San Clemente
Reviewed 1 April 2018

MRK Public's burgers are delicious. Make sure you have fries so you can dip them into the homemade ketchup. It is wonderful! Their salads are also excellent. MRK Public opens at 5:00pm during the week so don't go for lunch. However, it is worth going for dinner.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been to MRK a handful of times. The food is very good, there is a great variety of beers and the service is always great. My husband has no problem ordering since he eats meat and fish and always loves what he orders. Because I am vegetarian, I have two options for entrees. I would love to see the menu grow since I believe the chefs are excellent!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Great place .... small menu but everything is cooked really well. The bahn mi in particular are excellent. The beers are typically all SoCal local brews and rotate regularly. We go once a week if not more

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Just wanted to acknowledge that in my book this is till one of the best restaurants in San Clemente. Casual, the food was great, the service was great too. We love the french fries and their homemade ketchup. Had some vegetarian people with me and they really liked the Thai sandwich. Salads are good and last time got that great burger. I will keep coming back...

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We come to San Clemente from Italy, this is undoubtedly the best restaurant in town! The staff is very friendly, the food very good! Great lentil soup! Atmosphere top!